Adding a signature to your picture. Open a picture in Preview and click Tools->Annotate ->Signature ->Manage Signature.
Follow the on-screen instructions to add a signature. You can save your signature for future use as well.
- You can get exchange rate and convert currency with Spotlight in El Capitan. The currency conversions are done with Calculator app by gathering exchange rates from Yahoo, but the data is obviously aggregated into Spotlight for convenience.
- Built-in emoji Press ctrl +⌘ + space to open the window. This window contains an exhaustive list of special characters. You can choose the special characters and emoticons that you need from this window.
- Speech to text conversion you can convert your speech-to-text by pressing the function (fn) key twice and begin speaking. Your voice gets converted to text when you press function (fn) key one more time. The OS X types out as you speak.
- Hot Corners.
You can enable hot corner setting from System Preferences -> Desktop & Screen Savers ->Screen Saver Tab -> Hot Corners
There are 9 options you can select of Start Screen Saver, Disable Screen Saver, Mission Control, Application Windows, Desktop, Dashboard, Notification Center, Launchpad and Put Display to Sleep.
At the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Nokia just announced the 3310 phone again.
It comes in four distinct colors: Warm Red and Yellow, both with a gloss finish, and Dark Blue and Grey both with a matte finish. What’s best, the color runs through the material, so it looks better for longer.
Nokia is claiming the battery standby for up to a month, it has 16 MB storage plus a MicroSD card slot with support up to 32 GB, 2MP camera with LED flash for simple snaps, and it’s charged via microUSB, so there’s no need to carry the old Nokia charger.
It does have a removable back cover and battery and runs an updated version of the original’s S30 software. The software behaves so much like the original and followups you might think you were caught inside some sort of time loop.
Based on their website, each handset costing around €49, these are global average estimated retail prices and local prices will vary depending on duties, taxes and currency exchange rates.
Don’t forget about the legendary Snake. It’s back with a little update that makes it even more fun to play on the color screen. The new version of Snake ready to entertain.
Hope you enjoy it.
The Lego Batman Movie is back and insanely popular. Really.. It was awesome!! In the movie, the voice of Batcomputer is voiced by Siri. So now you know that you can try it at home too.
Here’s a secret, whenever you say “Hey Computer” or “Puter” to Siri, Siri will respond to you as if you are Batman.
Here are a few funny responses I’ve got. They do repeat randomly, so you just have to say “Hey Computer” a few times to get them all.
“Hello, sir. I’ve heated up your lobster thermidor in the microwave. I’m one step ahead of you, Alfred.”
“Hello, sir. Alfred is on the 17th floor, caulking the tiles in the second bathroom of the fifth master bedroom.”
“Welcome home, sir. I have your rom coms queued up, sorted by decade.”
Give it a try on your own iPhone, and let me know what kind of responses you get from Siri in the comments section below.
WhatsApp reinventing the Status feature. The new Status feature lets you share photos, videos, and GIFs on WhatsApp in an easy and secure way. Status updates are end-to-end encrypted and disappear after 24 hours.
Here’s what you need to know about the new feature.
You just have to update the software from the App Store for IOS or Play Store for Android.
If you haven’t get the Status menu, you just have to restart your phone.
For iPhone user, the Status icon show on the left side like the picture below.
For the Android user, the Status menu placed between Chats and Calls menu.
Here’s how to update your Status:
Click My Status or the icon circle with +, tap the camera icon, take a photo or video or pic one from your camera roll.
You can draw, place emoji, write text on the photo, and tap the paper airplane icon. You can send your status directly to a friend too.
For Status Privacy, you are given three options:
- My contacts
- My Contacts except
- Only share with
There’s a view counter at the bottom of your screen showing you how many people have watched or looked at your status.
Your Status will remain active for 24 hours after that it will disappear. So Go ahead and try posting your status now!
The new MacBook Pro’s Touch Bar has arrived with something much more versatile and capable. The Touch Bar replaces the function keys that have long occupied the top of your keyboard. System controls like volume and brightness, intelligent typing features like emoji and predictive text, and more.
After a brief beta preview, Microsoft is rolling out support for the Macbook Pro Touch Bar to all users of Office for Mac.
For Word, you can enter Word Focus Mode a brand-new experience that hides all of the on-screen ribbons and commands so you can simply focus on your work. You can also now insert comments, photos or hyperlinks directly from Touch Bar. Keeping them available to use, but not distracting the user.
For PowerPoint it allows you to easily manipulate graphic elements. You can easily rotate an object to get just the right angle. Controls are now available on the Touch Bar when your presentation is available in Slideshow View, including slide thumbnails and a timer to help you keep track of time as you present.
For Excel the Touch Bar will show recently used functions in Excel, allowing users to quickly select a commonly used formula. The Touch Bar also provides quick access to charts an making it easier than ever to organize and visualize your data.
For Outlook, when composing a new mail, the Touch Bar displays a list of recent documents as well as the ability to join a Skype for Business meeting.
Enter the split view
- Hold down the full-screen button in the upper-left corner of a window.
- When you hold the button, you can drag it to the left or right side of the screen.
- Release the button and do it for another window and put side by side.
- To exit split view you can move the pointer to the top of the screen to show the window buttons, then click the full-screen button .
One of the most easy to create chatbot platforms on the market is Chatfuel. You don’t even need complex programming skills, and you can create chatbots to engage with your audience on messengers.
For this example, I will make a chatbot to learn American Sign Language. The Facebook page is ASLBOT.
Disclaimer: (ASLBOT Facebook Page) None of these photos and videos belong to me unless stated otherwise. If you feel that your photo has wrongly been used feel free to message me and ask me.
I will show you how to make a simple chatbot for Facebook messenger.
- Create an account in Chatfuel, by connecting your Facebook account with a click of single button.
- Choose a template or create a blank chatbot.
You can choose from Full-Featured Templates or click Create a blank Chatbot. As we will be building a bot from scratch, choose create a blank chatbot. Once it’s done, you can rename it by clicking the gear icon. For this example, I will rename it to ASLBot.
- It’s time to edit, you can add content to your bot, it can be text cards or images and you can set up AI rules in the AI Setup to make your bot understand the messages.
- You can always test your bot before connecting it to your Facebook page.
- When you are ready to publish to the world you can choose the menu “Configure” from the Chatfuel Dashboard.
- Once it published, you can promote your bot to the world.
- You can try the ASLBot and can see the result here.