One of the most easy to create chatbot platforms on the market is Chatfuel. You don’t even need complex programming skills, and you can create chatbots to engage with your audience on messengers.
For this example, I will make a chatbot to learn American Sign Language. The Facebook page is ASLBOT.
Disclaimer: (ASLBOT Facebook Page) None of these photos and videos belong to me unless stated otherwise. If you feel that your photo has wrongly been used feel free to message me and ask me.
I will show you how to make a simple chatbot for Facebook messenger.
- Create an account in Chatfuel, by connecting your Facebook account with a click of single button.
- Choose a template or create a blank chatbot.
You can choose from Full-Featured Templates or click Create a blank Chatbot. As we will be building a bot from scratch, choose create a blank chatbot. Once it’s done, you can rename it by clicking the gear icon. For this example, I will rename it to ASLBot.
- It’s time to edit, you can add content to your bot, it can be text cards or images and you can set up AI rules in the AI Setup to make your bot understand the messages.
- You can always test your bot before connecting it to your Facebook page.
- When you are ready to publish to the world you can choose the menu “Configure” from the Chatfuel Dashboard.
- Once it published, you can promote your bot to the world.
- You can try the ASLBot and can see the result here.